CPHAZ cannot provide answers to specific medical questions, medical advice or consultations regarding your health and that of your pets. You should always seek the advice of your physician and/or veterinarian with any questions you may have regarding a health matter.

Centre for Public Health and Zoonoses
Rm 2504, Stewart Building
Ontario Veterinary College
University of Guelph

 519-824-4120 x54076