The Centre for Public Health and Zoonoses
is hosting a photo competition, open now.If you have an image that can encompasses any one or multiple pillars of CPHAZ or showcases the human-animal-environmental interface, we encourage you to submit for consideration.
Photographs can incorporate one or more of these themes: human health, animal health, food safety, antimicrobial resistance, one health, comparative medicine, environmental health, emerging disease, human-animal bond, zoonotic disease in companion animals, wildlife and livestock, and any other related aspects of public health. Be creative and have fun.
Winners will be announced January 2020. Prizes will included monetary awards and having your photograph printed and displayed in the CPHAZ research laboratories.
- The photo must be taken by or owned by the submitter
- The photo must be available in high resolution and suitable for print quality
- The submitter should be a student, staff, or faculty of the University of Guelph
- The submitter gives the rights to CPHAZ to use, print and display this photo (with acknowledgements)
- Content must not be copyrighted, vulgar or illegal acts.