INCDNCM 2020 ~ Conference in Toronto
June 1 @ 8:00 am - June 3 @ 5:00 pm
The 74th International Conference on Diseases in Nature Communicable to Humans
June 1-3, 2020
The conference will bring together zoonotic disease decision makers, researchers, laboratory personnel, industry partners and surveillance professionals from around the world.
You are invited to submit abstracts related to all aspects of zoonoses and infectious disease pertaining to human and animal health, which can include epidemiologic, diagnostic, environmental, veterinary, medical, public health and basic sciences.
Abstracts are due March 1, 2020
This year’s theme is ‘Imminent Dangers’, and 4 focused topic streams will be coordinated:
- Emerging threats to animal health
- Emerging threats to human health
- Emerging threats to humans through plant and ecosystem health
- Interconnectedness of emerging human and agricultural pathogens
· Before submitting an abstract, Please read the “Guidelines for submission of abstracts” (below) and comply with the rules for submission.
Visit the website or email INCDNCM2020@gmail.com for more details.